- Ideal Protein Provides Dieters with Continuing Education as well as Private and Public Lectures on Weight Loss & Nutrition…
- Because Learning how to Maintain a Stable Weight After Dieting Should be Your Ultimate Goal
- Most dieters know weight loss is possible given adequate motivation and circumstances. However, according to the National Institutes of Health, there is a strong tendency to regain weight after dieting. This is why Ideal Protein is a comprehensive weight loss method – not just a simple product Call (713) 341-2100 Option 2 to learn more about Ideal Protein Weight Loss Program.
This is the Ideal Protein Difference
Maintaining a stable weight after dieting often requires changes to your lifestyle habits. This is why Ideal Protein strongly emphasizes education and understanding. You must learn to eat “smarter” or risk regaining your lost weight. Therefore, when you begin our program you will be assigned a personal weight loss coach. Your coach will assist you through each of the 4 phases of the Ideal Protein method. In phases 1 & 2 your coach will help you set your weight loss goals and support you on that journey. In phases 3 & 4 your coach will shift focus to weight stabilization and post diet living, teaching you weight maintenance habits that may assist you in keeping the excess pounds off after dieting. You will learn:
- how your body fat is burnt;
- the relationship between insulin and weight gain;
- which foods are best suited for healthy weight management;
- when, why and in what combination to eat carbohydrates, fats, and proteins;
- and much more.
A Medically Developed Weight Loss Method With a Beginning, a Middle and An End.
The Ideal Protein Weight Loss Method is a medically designed protocol containing 2 key components – weight loss and a healthier lifestyle education to assist you in maintaining your results after dieting. Our protocol has evolved for over 20 years, but was originally developed over 2 decades ago by Dr. Tran Tien Chanh who focused his career and research on nutrition with a particular emphasis on the treatment of obesity and obesity related issues.
This protocol is the recommended weight loss method in over 3,000 Professional Establishments worldwide. Call (713) 341-2100 Option 2 to learn more about Ideal Protein Weight Loss Program.
Understanding the Cause of Weight Gain will Help You Conquer it
According to Dr. Tran Tien, “The cause of many weight issues in a modern society is insulin dysfunction. A diet grossly disproportionate in its share of saturated fats and sugars, such as in breads, cereals, muffins, cakes, pastries, pasta, pizza, rice, corn – very much like the North American diet – causes the pancreas to produce an overabundance of insulin, which stays in the system and puts the blood sugar level in a negative balance.”
An overproduction of insulin may lead to hypoglycemia or low glycemia, which in turn may induce constant sugar cravings and weight gain. One of Insulin’s primary functions is to regulate blood sugar levels, however, it is also the hormone that facilitates the transport of fat (triglycerides) into the fat cells. Even worse, it “locks” the fat into the fat cell, preventing it from being used as a source of energy. Now, because the blood sugar has dropped (and we can’t access the fat as a fuel source) it creates “sugar cravings’ and the vicious cycle begins again. In other words, an overabundance of insulin can cause weight gain.
Core Principles of Ideal Protein
Learning to live off of the body’s own fat reserves. The body employs energy from three reserves: glycogen (carbohydrate), protein and fats. First the body depletes its simple and complex carbohydrate reserves and then turns simultaneously to its protein and fat reserves for energy. A person not in need of weight loss typically has approximately 1-2% of their body’s reserves from carbs, approximately 19% from their muscle mass and 79% of their body reserves from fat.
Simple and complex carbohydrates can prevent weight loss. The body stores approximately three days worth of carbohydrates, therefore, our protocol restricts sugars (simple and complex) until 100% of your weight loss goal is achieved…why? Because, as long as sugar is being consumed, your body may not be burning fat. Remember, the first source of energy is derived from glycogen (carbohydrate) reserves. Therefore, the core principle of the Ideal Protein Protocol is to deplete the glycogen (carbohydrate) reserves completely, in order to compel the body into consuming its fat reserve to burn calories.
How do we encourage the body to burn its fat reserves, but support its muscle mass reserves if both are depleted simultaneously? First, Ideal Protein foods are made with high quality protein. The quality of protein used in Ideal Protein diet products has an impact on effective protein absorption…the lower the quality, the lower the absorption. If protein absorption is low, you may not be able to protect your muscle mass and thus you will burn muscle along with fat. If you lose muscle while dieting, you may impair your ability to burn calories post-diet, as your body uses muscle mass to burn calories.
Secondly, our dieters use our nutrient-rich supplements such as Natura Multi-Vita, Natura Calcium & Magnesium and Natura Potassium, key ingredients in muscle building and electrolytes. These supplements replace those normally found in foods restricted on the Ideal Protein protocol.
What to Expect
Based the experiences of over 3,000 clinics worldwide, the Ideal Protein Protocol enables the following:
- Structured weight loss while supporting muscle mass;
- An understanding of how food affects and is utilized by the body, including what causes fat storage;
- Weekly one-on-one coaching, lifestyle education and guidance;
- Personalized approach to setting weight loss goals, based on your health profile;
- Losing weight can improve blood sugar, cholesterol levels and reduce blood pressure;
- Find out more secrets to Ideal Protein’s weight loss success during your initial weight loss assessment…Call (713) 341-2100 Option 2 to learn more about Ideal Protein Weight Loss Program.
Which Ideal Protein Foods will Be on Your Favourites List?
…Because Losing Weight Can be More Enjoyable When the Food Satisfies Your Spicy, Sweet & Salty Taste Buds!
Ideal Protein’s unmatched variety of instant, easy-to-prepare and ready-to-serve products are skillfully developed to exacting flavor and texture. Furthermore, Ideal Protein uses only the highest quality protein products in our line of gourmet weight loss products, because not all protein sources are created equal. Call (713) 341-2100 Option 2 to learn more about Ideal Protein Weight Loss Program.
The Right Amount of High Quality Protein Helps Support Muscle Mass During Weight Loss
As the name implies, the success of the Ideal Protein Weight Loss Protocol relies heavily on the quality of protein in our products. The lower the quality of protein, the lower the absorption rate may be into your body. If protein absorption is low, you won’t feel satisfied and you may experience powerful cravings that overcome your determination. Therefore, to help our dieters have as great a chance at success as possible, Ideal Protein foods contain protein with a very high biological value. But the good news doesn’t end there…each Ideal Protein serving comes individually packaged to conserve freshness and:
- can be prepared in 10 minutes or less;
- contain high quality proteins and are very low in carbohydrates (sugar) and lipids (fats);
- contain 21 amino acids, of which 13 are essential for the human body;
- can be served hot, warm, cold or even frozen;
- be used to build complete meals by adding vegetables, chicken, fish etc.;
- and more. Contact (713) 341-2100 Option 2 Today and Ask About Our Medically Developed Weight Loss Method