It’s that time of the year again; kids are going back to school, some of them will require having a sports physical before the child is able to participate in a particular sport.
Price list for the following test:
Sport Physical* $70.00
Camp Physical* $70.00
College Physical* $70.00
What are sports, camp and college physicals?
A sports, camp and college physical may be required for participation in camp and sports, as well as other related activities. We will perform an examination, including:
– Review of health history.
– Review of immunizations to ensure patient is up to date.
– A simple physical exam to determine if the patient is able to safely participate in typical sports-related activities.
– Provide sports safety and education tips.
– We will complete any medical forms (patient will have to provide).
Insurance in not accepted for sports, camp and college physicals and payment is due at the time of service.
*Additional charges may apply. In the case of vaccines, labs and other test, full payment must be satisfied at the time of service. As a courtesy to our patients, we will file a claim for labs, vaccines ONLY to their insurance carrier as long as the patient provides us with the correct insurance information. Patient/Guardian will be responsible for any non-covered services.
*If the patient decides to submit a claim to their insurance or any benefit program may alter their financial responsibility. TCFP discounts are not applicable to services financially covered by the insurer.